- River Mile 43
- 2.75 acres total (1.11 & 1.64)
- 300 ft total riverfront (150ft each)
- Boat Launch
- Blue Ribbon Trout Fishing
- Silver Salmon Fishing at it’s
- Boat or Drive In Access
- 20 Minutes drive from Soldotna
- Lot 2 offers an old cabin just steps from the river with a small kitchen and 3/4 bath. Electric & phone in place.
Steve Renner (907)232-1319
Cari Molinaro (907)841-4223
Keller Williams AK Group of Eagle River
Many visit Alaska to experience the pure beauty and wonder of The Last Frontier. Interior Alaska offers its own unique style of beauty that amazes me every time the airplane slips free of the lake. I came to Alaska in 1991. The first time I laid eyes on the interior and descended into Fairbanks I knew I had found the place I would call home. Since then I’ve been flying and fixing airplanes, coordinating remote logistics, guiding and transporting hunters and fisherman to remote spots in this incredible wilderness. The only thing that is better than being in the Alaska Wilderness is sharing the experience with others. Float Plane, Fly-in Fishing , Air Taxi
Bring a friend… and tread lightly…
This IS the LAST Frontier.
For more information: