ARSC announces Costa Rica expansion!
March23, 2017 Charter, Industry News 0 Comments
Merry and I would like to officially announce that we are the new owners of the Sportfishing operation Pelagic Pursuits Costa Rica and the 31′ Luhrs Go Fish. The boat is located at the world renowned Los Suenos Marina and Resort near Jaco, Costa Rica on the central pacific coast.
We now offer Offshore fishing for Sailfish, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado, and Wahoo. If Inshore fishing is your game then you’ll love the Rooster fish, Cubera, Grouper, Jacks, Snook, and Tarpon.
Together with Captain Randall, mates Luis and Abrancy, we plan to offer our clients, friends, and family the same quality of experience we’re known for in the PNW! You can also expect to see and use the best products from Okuma, Raymarine, Tuf-line, P-line, and more.
Dedicated to customer service, reliable charter boats, friendly crew, and CATCHING FISH, we plan to bring our charter fishing experience to the table in Costa Rica!
Getting there is easy! Most major airlines (including Alaska Airlines) fly to San Jose International Airport (SJO). From there the drive SW to the Jaco area is less than 90 minutes on modern highways. Rental cars are inexpensive as are transfers if you prefer not to rent a car. Transfers, lodging and fishing can all be reserved through Merry or myself.
What about All Rivers & Saltwater Charters??? Everything will be business as usual at ARSC with plans only to continue and improve our 13 year charter service in Washington State! Merry and I will be in Washington State May-October, managing ARSC on the ground, and travel back and forth every other month to Costa Rica November-April. We will always be available via email, and phone 365 days a year. https://allriversguideservice.com/
The Go Fish!
Over the next year the Go Fish will get quite a make-over. To name just a few things on the list:
- – Install the full compliment of Raymarine Electronics, including high power CHIRP Sonar, and a large display.
- – Outfit the boat with new Okuma fishing rods & reels, and many other cutting edge products.
- – Re-upholster the cockpit bolsters, tower seat cushions, and client seating area.
- – Have on-hand mission critical back-up parts that will reduce down time when break-downs occur.
- Year-Round, Full-Day Offshore or Inshore…$1350, 4 ppl, $50 add’l for a fifth person, 5 max.
- Year-Round, Half-Day Inshore…$1150, 4 ppl, $50 add’l for a fifth person, 5 max.
- Full-Day Tortuga Island, no fishing, $1150, 4 ppl, $50 add’l passengers, 6 max.
- Half-Day, Tortuga Island, no fishing, $1050, 4 ppl, $50 add’l passengers, 6 max.
- Sunset Cruise, $300 (max 6 passengers)
- *Peak Season Charter, December 24th–January 4th, Add $100 per trip.
- *Don’t forget fishing licenses (purchased at the dock for $), and gratuities for crew, 20% is customary and the guys really work for you to earn it.
“We look forward to getting you out fishing again!”
Mark & Merry Coleman – Pelagic Pursuits Costa Rica
“Go Fish”, Los Suenos Marina, Slip 12, Herradura, Puntarenas, CR
+506-4001-8430 (CR) (Let it ring)
firstname.lastname@example.org (We respond FAST!)