Antler Inn Sits In The Heart Of Jackson, Wyo.
April9, 2015 Destinations 0 Comments
The Antler Inn is the best located property in Jackson Hole, 1 block south of Jackson’s charming, western Town Square, and just steps from numerous restaurants, shops, art galleries, and nightspots. Our property is convenient to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Over 110 rooms, many with fireplaces, a 25-person hot tub, sauna, and 100 person conference room, the Antler is the perfect place for anyone looking for fine accommodations in the middle of everything.
Set amid Jackson’s wonderful restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and nightspots.
- One block South of the Town Square
- Within “rolling” distance from the World Famous Cowboy Bar!
- 2 miles from the National Elk Refuge
- 10 miles from Grand Teton National Park
- 55 miles from Yellowstone National Park
Physical: 43 W. Pearl Ave.
Mailing: PO Box 575
Jackson, Wyoming 83001
Toll Free: 800-522-2406